PROJECTS - Legal notice
This section of the website allows our clients to introduce themselves and their upcoming projects to potential end investors or capital raisers.
We only bridge the gap between these parties and do not promote or distribute any finished products.
This is an exclusive investor circle and subscribers get personally invited by Gessler Capital GmbH.
Please read the following important legal information carefully and then click "I accept" to be redirected to a the login page or use the register button.
This self-certification by a user is deemed to be confirmation that the user is a professional or institutional client (investor).
The information is project-related only and does not take into account personal circumstances and is not intended to be general or personal investment advice or guidance. In particular, the information does not constitute a concrete, legally valid offer to buy or sell any financial instruments.
The information contained in this section is reserved for professional or institutional clients.
A Professional Client, or Professional Investor, is defined under the Markets in Financial Instruments Directive 2004/39/EC ("MiFID”) and its most recent updated version 2014/65/EU (“MiFID II”), which provides a harmonised regulatory framework for investment services across the EEA, as a person or entity who possesses the experience, knowledge and expertise to make its own investment decisions and duly assess the risk those investment decisions incurs. MiFID Professional Clients are therefore:
a) Entities that are required to be regulated or authorised to operate in the financial markets:
• Credit institutions;
• Investment firms;
• Other regulated or authorised financial institutions;
• Insurance and reinsurance companies;
• Collective investment schemes and management companies of such schemes;
• Pension funds and management companies of such funds;
• Commodity and commodity derivative dealers;
• Local entities who provide/perform investment activities.
b) Large undertakings meeting two of the following size requirements:
• Balance sheet total of at least EUR 20 million;
• Net turnover of at least EUR 40 million;
• Own funds of at least EUR 2 million.
c) National and regional governments, public bodies managing public debt (excludes local authorities), central banks, international and supranational institutions;
d) Other institutional investors whose main activity is to invest in financial instruments, including entities dedicated to securitisation of assets or other financing transactions;
e) Other clients that wish to be treated as Professional Clients on request as long as two of the following criteria are satisfied:
• the client has carried out transactions, in significant size, on the relevant market at an average frequency of 10 per quarter over the previous four quarters;
• the size of the client’s financial instrument portfolio, defined as including cash deposits and financial instruments exceeds EUR 500,000;
• the client works or has worked in the financial sector for at least one year in a professional position, which requires knowledge of the transactions or services envisaged.
This website does not constitute an invitation to subscribe any shares in a fund or note and is for information purposes only.
It is intended solely for the use of the registered person who has accessed this information and may not be reproduced or made available to other persons.
Every effort has been made by Gessler Capital GmbH to ensure the accuracy of the client and project information contained herein.
We take absolutely no responsibility for the accuracy of the information presented and an interested party must perform its own due diligence on the company, involved persons and projects.